Wednesday, March 28, 2012

David McIntosh at Westfield Lighting April 4

Another Republican candidate for Dan Burton's former congressional seat will be visiting Westfield next week.  

David McIntosh, the former congressman, will be holding an informal "Meet and Greet" at Westfield Lighting on Wednesday, April 4, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.  Light refreshments will be served. Westfield Lighting is located at 3440 East State Road 32 in Westfield, Indiana.  I encourage you to attend.

You can learn more about David at www.DavidMcIntosh.org.  If you're on facebook, you can also check him out at facebook.com/davidmcintoshforcongress.

I am still uncommitted on this race.  I have posted information here regarding events in Westfield for those candidates that have directly provided me with such.  Any other candidates that give me similar event information will be treated in the same manner.


Ken Kingshill
Westfield, Indiana



No comments: